1. Ice cube trays, glass “jewels”, little cups and pom poms.
3. Stickers & little pieces of paper make a sticker station.
4. Pipe Cleaners with Beads to make necklaces or bracelets.
5. Water Colors, a pencil and paper.
6. Coloring Books and Crayons.
I know she had a couple more including one with play doh. You could put in small puzzles or the popsicle stick puzzles you created. You could add your cardboard stackers to another bin. There are so many options to keep your kids busy during the crazy times.